A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
– President Nelson Mandela.
Our lawyers have acted for a broad spectrum of clients, particularly those in the corporate and financial sectors including multinationals. We service all areas of civil dispute resolution that our corporate or private clients may need assistance with. We regularly appear in local courts as well as in arbitration tribunals.
We are able to handle:
- All manner of civil litigation arising and proceedings from commercial transactions of every kind;
- Commercial mediation;
- Debt collection work on behalf of commercial clients
- Applications for liquidation and judicial management, acting both on behalf of creditors and on behalf of the corporate entity itself
- Advice in relation to schemes of arrangement with creditors, drafting scheme documents, the necessary applications to court, and generally managing the process; and
- Settlement negotiations, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.